I have had the pleasure of supporting people in our community professionally for the past 8 years.
From case managing and counselling young people to working with men and women in their 50’s, I hope to continue to reach out and connect with as many people as I can. I have worked with people who were experiencing:
- Grief and loss
- Acceptance and forgiveness
- Relationship conflict
- Financial distress
- Low self-esteem
- Lack of career direction and purpose
- Substance use
- Mental health issues including depression and eating disorders
- Emotional regulation including anger management
- Family and relationship issues
- Sex and intimacy concerns
I have facilitated both 1:1 counselling sessions and group counselling sessions as well as having an active public speaking role within the community.
2013 – Bachelor Degree in Social Science Studies. Edith Cowan University.
2014 – Diploma of Counselling (postgraduate). Australian Academy of Counsellors.
2015 – Qualified Health Coach. Graduate Certificate from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition.
2018 – Registered member of the International Institute of Complementary Therapies.
2018 – Member of Youth Work WA.