In life we are faced with many challenges including grief, loss, addiction, heartbreak, fear, anger and resentment. If our minds and bodies are unconscious when these experiences present, we can become emotionally overwhelmed.
These experiences are difficult and the pain sometimes unbearable, but there is, and always will be a choice. The choice never abandons us and amidst our darkest moments, there is an inner strength that is holding on, waiting for the opportunity to reach out for support.
I am located in the Perth metropolitan area and can also provide counselling services via Skype or face-to-face. My counselling approach means I am able to assist those that allow me into their amazing lives to work through a range of areas, including:
- Grief and loss
- Acceptance and forgiveness
- Relationship conflict
- Financial distress
- Low self-esteem
- Lack of career direction and purpose
- Mental health issues including anxiety and depression
- Emotional regulation including anger management
- Family and relationship issues
- Sex and intimacy concerns